OPS consultants specialise in the assessment, development and ...Read More
OPS are experienced providers of BPS Level A and B courses. We ...Read More
We are a wholly independent consultancy providing innovative, flexible solutions to enhance the performance of your organisation through your people.
As business psychologists, we use psychological knowledge and expertise to identify and develop strong performance and to address people problems in the workplace.
As independent psychometricians, and British Psychological Society verified assessors (Level A and Level B Intermediate & Full), experienced in the use of most major English language tests, we are well placed to advise on your choice of psychometrics, and train your staff in their use.
Our specialist areas include:
For the organisation
Designing competency frameworks and appraisal / performance review systems
Designing effective selection systems
Designing and implementing talent management and succession planning programmes
Board health checks
Designing and delivering development centres and assessment centres
Leadership workshops in Emotional intelligence
Conflict and stress management
All our solutions are tailored specifically to our clients’ needs, but there are some elements of our approach which remain constant:
• We make every effort to learn as much as possible about the organisation - its culture, structure, vision and contribution to the community
• We offer solutions that are effective and relevant
• We are committed to the application of psychological and business best practice
• We prioritise respect for individuals and encourage diversity
• We work in partnership with organisations to ensure the process takes their requirements fully into account
• We comply fully with the British Psychological Society’s Code of Ethics
• We try to be accessible, user friendly, jargon free and dedicated to quality performance
• Wherever possible, we build in objective evaluation against clients’ success criteria – to ensure what we offer actually works
Speak to us today on 0845 5050 181 to find out more, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org